By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to this Policy. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE PLATFORM.
Easyaccess values your privacy. We describe the information we collect, how we use it and when and with whom we share it. This policy applies to all mobile sites applications and other online services made available by Easyeccess.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The way we collect and store information depends on how you access and use the platform. We collect information in a number of ways, including when you provide information directly to us, when you allow others to provide us with information, and when we passively collect information about you, such as information collected from your browser or device.
We may collect information from you during your use or access of the Platform, such as:
- When you sign up for an account
- When you participate in surveys or surveys,
- When you sign up for e-newsletters,
- When you request a quote or other information,
- When submitting or responding to a quote,
- When you make a purchase,
- When filling out forms,
- When you enter a contest, or register for promotion;
- When you download or use one of our mobile applications
We can collect information about you or others through Easyaccess affiliates or by unaffiliated third parties. For example, you may be able to access the platform via a social network account, such as Facebook. If you access the platform via your Facebook account, you can allow us to have access to some information in your Facebook profile. This can include your name, profile image, sex, networks, identifiers, list of friends, place, date of birth, email address, photos, videos, people that you follow and / or who follow you and / or your messages or “likes.”
When you use the Platform, we can collect general location information (such as IP address). If you install our mobile app, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your accurate geolocation, and we can use this information to improve the platform, including provide you with location-based features (for example, for the identification of professional services) available near you). To provide customized content and advertising, we can share your location information with our agents, suppliers or advertisers. If you access Platform via a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us location information, you can turn off GPS or any other position tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do so.
HOW EASYACCESS USES THE INFORMATION WE COLLECTED
We may use your information for any of the following the reasons:
- For the purposes for which you provided it;
- To enable you to use the services available through the Platform, including you register for our services and verify your identity and authority to use our services;
- For customer support and to meet your needs ask for information;
- For the purpose of maintaining internal records;
- To administer surveys, promotions or competition;
- To process billing and payment, including sharing with payment gateways and third-party payment service providers in relation to the Platform;
- Improve and maintain the platform and products development;
- To resolve fraud or security issues or to investigate complaints or suspicion of fraud or wrongdoing;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new ones Easyaccess products, special offers, or other information that may be that interests you;
- With your consent, to contact you by SMS concerning certain services or information that you have requested;
- With your consent, to contact you by phone or text message about the platform features, enhancements or other products and services that may be of interest you;
- To contact you about goods and services that may interest you or with information about your use of the platform;
- For other research and analysis purposes; and
- To resolve conflicts, to protect ourselves and others the platform, and to enforce the legal terms that govern your use of the Platform.
WHEN EASYACCESS DISCLOSES YOUR INFORMATION
We may also share the information we collect from you via the platform as follows:
Affiliates. We can share your information with Easyaccess affiliates.
Service Providers. We can provide access your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf. These third parties provide a variety of services to including us without limitation billing, sales, marketing, advertising, market search, execution, data storage, analysis and processing, identity verification, protection against fraud and security and legal services. As we keep the new service suppliers, we generally seek contractual insurance from these service providers they will not use your information in any way other than to help us provide you with services and products available from Easyaccess.
Legal requirements. We can disclose your information when required by law or when we believe in good faith this disclosure is necessary to: (a) comply with subpoenas, court orders, or another legal process we receive; (b) establish or exercise our legal rights, including Apply and administer agreements with users or (c) defend Easyaccess against the right If we are required by law to disclose your information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to inform you
App Store Providers. We may provide your identity and mobile device identifier to third-party app store providers (for example, the Apple App Store) to allow you to download our mobile apps.
CHANGES IN THIS POLICY
This policy is current as of the date of entry into force stated above. Easy access may modify this policy at any time. Easy access posts its policy updated on the platform, you send a message or otherwise notice of your account before the new date of entry into force.